Our first-ever 10 Best List list comes from Ian Norton, Guest Services Manager, who offers up a great variety of things to do in Orange County. As you can see, with seemingly endless miles of beaches, plentiful nightlife options and some of California’s best restaurants, Orange County has something for just about everyone.
(Click on the links for more information.)
- See the ocean and Huntington Beach Main Street
- Indulge in dirty martinis at the Continental Room in Downtown Fullerton
- Take in an Angels game and have a cold beer with your hotdog
- Enjoy live music at the Auld Irisher in Orange
- Take a drive down Pacific Coast Highway into Crystal Cove and play in the tide pools
- Order fresh sushi at RA at the District in Tustin
- Visit Disneyland if you have never been
- Go to 21 Oceanfront in Newport for a nice sunset dinner
- Visit Manhattan Supper Club in Orange for some fine dining and unique cocktails
- Drive up to LA and take in a show in the Theatre District
The Guest Services Team at Hilton Anaheim is always happy to make recommendations, reservations and transportation arrangements. Or, why not book an Eat, Drink & Be Merry Package and make a weekend out of it?